|In terms of the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter referred to as "the Act"), Formiik SA de CV establishes this Privacy Notice in accordance with the following:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to protect personal data of customers, staff, managers through their controlled, informed and legitimate treatment, in order to guarantee their privacy as well as their right to self-determination of information.
2. Personal Data is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person; the area responsible for collecting personal data is the Marketing area.
3. The address of Formiik SA de CV and the responsible area is the same as the one registered by each company before the R.F.C.
4. By providing your Personal Data in writing, through an application, paper format, digital format, email or any other document, you accept and authorize Formiik SA de CV to operate and process your personal information in an automated manner, which will be part of our database with the purpose of using them, in a limited form, but not limiting, to: identify you, locate you, communicate you, contact you, send you information and/or goods, as well as to send and/or transfer them to third parties, inside and outside the national territory, by any means that the law allows to fulfill our social purposes.
5. The temporality of the handling of your Personal Data will be indefinite from the date you provide it to us, being able to oppose the handling of them at any time that you consider appropriate, with the limitations of Law; In case your request for opposition is appropriate, Formiik SA de CV will stop using your Personal Data without any responsibility on our part.
6. Formiik SA de CV is responsible for the processing of your personal data, is obliged to comply with the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility protected by the Law; For this reason, based on articles 13 and 14 of the Law, we undertake to keep strict confidentiality of your personal data, as well as to maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect them against any damage, loss, alteration, unauthorized access or treatment.
7. In terms of the provisions of article 22 of the Law, you have the right at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data, by means of the request via email addressed to: email@example.com,
or in writing to the official address, request that must contain the requirements set by the Law.
8. Occasionally this Privacy Notice may be modified or corrected, therefore we ask that you review this notice regularly on the corresponding website, or at www.formiik.com/privacidad
9. Formiik SA de CV will protect your Personal Data in the terms of the Law and will communicate the elements contained in the sections of Article 16 of the Law.
10. Provide your personal data, is a fact that presumes your full acceptance of the content of this Privacy Notice.